Thursday, February 21, 2008

What I would like to write about

When writing I would like to be given topics to write about but still be given some freedom to express our opinions. I find it difficult to choose one thing to write about when given an open topic assignment because there are so many topics to choose from. I would like to use this blog to write about interesting current events and things that happen in the news or to discuss topics that interest me like sports. I would also like to write class essays on the blog instead of on paper in the classroom because I find it easier to write and organize my ideas on the computer. I think that the blogs should be evaluated on a 6 point scale but only our best five blogs of ten will count for our final grade.

1 comment:

spenes said...

I agree entirely, except for writing essays on our blogs.